We invite you to submit an abstract to share your expertise and knowledge with the members of the Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants. Conference activities will provide attendees with information, skills, and resources related to PA practice. The conference will also provide time for attendees to learn about and share information on critical public health issues.
Final selections will be based on the quality and clarity of the abstract, as well as relevance of the described content to the overall conference theme.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically, using the online Presentation Submission form below.
- The content described in the abstract must be appropriate for a 60 minute oral presentation (including question and answer period).
- Abstracts must include 2-3 learning objectives for your presentation.
- Presenter biosketch(es) must be provided as part of the submission process. Biosketches are not required for any contributors who will not be presenting.
- You do not need to be WAPA member to submit an abstract. Submission of an abstract implies a commitment to make the presentation at the conference.
- All notifications regarding abstract status will be done through email. Please make sure your email address and the email addresses of your co-presenters are correct.