Submit Your Abstract / Synopsis for Spring 2019
PAs are invited to submit their work for presentation during a new poster session at the 2019 WAPA CME Conference. Submissions are peer-reviewed, and are encouraged in any of the following categories:
1. Case Study: a clinical case report
2. Original Research: clinical, educational, or scientific research on a topic that is relevant to PA practice or education
3. Evidence Based Literature Review: an evidence based review of the literature on a topic or clinical question relevant to PA practice
4. Educational or Professional Innovation: description of an innovation in PA practice or education
5. Community Outreach: description of a service project led by PAs
Submission opens November 1, 2018, submission deadline is January 31, 2019, at midnight (12am CST). Poster presentations will be on Thursday April 4, 2019. Questions? Email WAPA staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View poster session guidelines here.