WAPA's PA of the Year Award program
The award annually honors a Wisconsin Physician Assistant who:
- Demonstrates excellence in service to patients
- Exhibits involvement in their community
- Promotes awareness of the PAs role in healthcare
- Bolsters workforce development by participating in education of future PAs
- Supports Wisconsin PAs through WAPA membership
View past PAs of the Year.
Nominations are accepted between May and September 10th
of each year. Please consider nominating a PA for this prestigious award.