Social Media Policy
This social media channel was created by WAPA as a platform for the dissemination of information relevant to the general public, as well as a platform for ongoing thoughtful discussion about the PA profession.
We welcome you to ask questions, post comments and engage with our material, but as a participant we ask that you remain respectful of others. We reserve the right to delete or hide any and all comments that fall under any of the following categories:
- Any comment or post that contains a personal attack; including those against other commenters, the author of the post, or any larger entity.
- Any comment that contains rude or offensive language, is off-topic, or simply does not contribute to the conversation.
- Any comment with an expletive, slur, or bullying tone.
- Any repeat posting of the same comment (or link) on any thread.
- Any commenter who is trolling the page or another commenter (e.g. posting negative comments with the deliberate intent tocause an argument)
- Anything that appears to be a SPAM posting (e.g. product or service promotion.)
- Any post that discourages others from contributing to the conversation.
We reserve the right to ban repeat violators and report them to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter.